At Terra Ferma, we pride ourselves on continually maintaining and reviewing our policies.
Constant improvement of our systems and policies ensure that our projects are under highly-monitored safety, quality and environmental programs, leading to refined and sophisticated solutions.
Terra Ferma is an Australian-owned, independent project and development management company.
We pioneer in consulting management, quantity surveying, design, construction management and development services.
We strive to achieve this by:
- Promoting an understanding of our client’s needs and expectations, with the mindset of exceeding them;
- Delivering high-quality projects with meticulous management, on schedule;
- Never compromising on our values, continuing to put our clients at the fore, and relentlessly pursuing innovation in project management techniques;
- Upholding transparency, integrity and safety;
- Developing seamless processes by fully integrating the services provided by both our suppliers and partners;
- Utilising our ISO 9001 quality management system for all company processes without exception;
- Continually improving our company, quality management system and satisfying applicable requirements;
- Ongoing communication throughout the organisation and regularly reviewed for continued sustainability
WHS and Environmental Policy
Terra Ferma operates under a documented Integrated Management System (IMS), which complies with the requirements of the AS/NZS ISO, 14001 and AS/NZS 4801 Standards.
All managers, supervisors, employees and contractors must observe and work within the requirements of the IMS and the following policies:
- Committing to provide effective, integrated systems of work and resources, both financial and human. Ensuring both the maintenance and continual improvement of a safe working environment, the prevention of pollution and minimisation of waste;
- Documenting, implementing, maintaining and communicating the policy to all employees within the organisation;
- Committing to the protection of the environment and elimination of work injuries and illness;
- Encouraging and contributing to the formulation, implementation, review and improvement of the IMS;
- Complying with both the letter and the spirit of all applicable WHS and environmental legislation, statutory and other identified requirements;
- Committing to make Workplace Safety and Environmental Management an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position. Entrusting managers and supervisors the duty of confirming that effective systems are implemented, allowing staff to safely carry out their work without risks to health, safety and to the environment;
- Establishing objectives and targets that assist Terra Ferma in meeting the commitments of the IMS Policy, and achieving continuous improvement of IMS Management and Performance through measurement, reporting and improvement processes;
- Requiring that all staff and contractors commit to, actively support and maintain their IMS to ensure continual improvement;
- Availability of IMS Policy to all interested parties and the public. The policy will also be reviewed periodically to ensure it remains relevant, appropriate and continuously suitable to the organisation.